boating
Singh Auto Outlet - North Hollywood, CA
Skip Navigation Links
HOME
INVENTORY
DIRECTIONS


59 vehicles found

Search:   Status:  Available  Sold
Chevrolet (1) Dodge (2) GMC (2) Hyundai (10) Kia (1) MINI (1) Nissan (5) Suzuki (1) Volkswagen (4) Volvo (3)
Chrysler (2) Ford (3) Honda (4) Jaguar (2) Mercedes-Benz (1) Mitsubishi (4) Subaru (1) Toyota (12)
 
Sort By: Price | Year | Make | Model | Mileage
Page Size:
<--Prev  Page of 6  Next-->
2008 Dodge Caliber
 
2008 Dodge Caliber SE 4dr Wagon (Stk #:200867)
Price: $7,250 67,521 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available
Play Video Details
 
2004 Nissan Armada
 
2004 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (Stk #:200495)
Price: $9,995 95,812 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available
Play Video Details
 
2003 Jaguar X-Type
 
2003 Jaguar X-Type 2.5 AWD 4dr Sedan (Stk #:200366)
Price: $5,995 66,001 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available Our 2003 Jaguar X-Type is the manufacturers first ever all-wheel-drive vehicle. Called Traction 4, this system is similar to Audi's quattro, with 40 percent of the power sent to the front wheels and the remaining 60 percent...More info
Play Video Details
 
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
 
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (Stk #:2001127)
Price: $2,400 127,744 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Extended Warranties are Available ****** THIS VEHICLE HAS A SALVAGE TITLE ******
Play Video Details
 
2002 Toyota Camry
 
2002 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (Stk #:2002141)
Price: $5,500
Special $5,250
141,575 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available.
Play Video Details
 
2000 Volkswagen New Beetle
 
2000 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 1.8T 2dr Turbo Hatchback (Stk #:2000128)
Price: $4,250 128,550 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available
Play Video Details
 
2007 Honda Fit
 
2007 Honda Fit Hatchback (Stk #:2007131)
Price: $6,500 131,284 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available
Play Video Details
 
2005 Hyundai Elantra
 
2005 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Hatchback (Stk #:2005122)
Price: $3,995 122,000 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available **** Leather Interior ****
Details
 
2011 Hyundai Sonata
 
2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS (Stk #:201175)
Price: $11,800
Special $10,995
75,731 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available. If you are going midsize this time, take a look at this pretty 2011 Hyundai Sonata! Our Sonata steps up to compete squarely with Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and the formidable Ford Fusion. Just look at this car! The...More info
Play Video Details
 
2008 Honda Civic
 
2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan (Stk #:2008132)
Price: $8,500 132,645 miles (818)402-0846
~Please visit www.SinghAutoOutlet.com for more pictures, details and entire inventory~ *** 1 Month Warranty *** Runs Great, Clean Title, Extended Warranties are Available
Play Video Details
 
<--Prev  Page of 6  Next-->

Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Interested parties should confirm all data before relying on it to make a purchase decision. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. Internet special price may not be compatible with dealer sponsored or subsidized subprime financing.

   HOME       INVENTORY       DIRECTIONS       Privacy Policy       Dealer Login   

©1999 - 2014 Powered by Carsforsale.com


5957 Laurel Canyon Blvd - North Hollywood, CA 818-402-0846 -